This policy may be amended, supplemented or updated, in particular to comply with any legal, regulatory, case law or technical developments that may arise. However, your Personal Information will be processed in accordance with the policy in force at the time of the data collection, unless a compulsory legal prescription determines otherwise and must be enforced retroactively.
- Key Terms and Definitions. It would be helpful to start by explaining some key terms used in this policy:
|“We,” “us,” or “our”
|Means those entities of Xanitos that are based in the United States (hereinafter designated as “Xanitos”) for all dimensions and activities.
|Means any Xanitos website or Xanitos application user/visitor.
|Means any information relating to an identified natural person or one that can be directly or indirectly identified by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to this person.
Personal Information We May Collect About You. We collect most Personal Information directly from you—in person, by telephone, text or email and/or via our Xanitos website and apps. We use Personal Information to operate, administer and improve the Website, deliver the services or carry out the transactions you have requested, improve our services, provide you with more effective customer service, perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, satisfy our legitimate business interests (including performing trend analysis and market studies), pricing, accomplish the billing function, display content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences, and comply with government regulations. We also use Personal Information about you to communicate with you about the Website, transactions with you, and services you may find of value. To do all of this, we combine personal and non-Personal Information, collected online and offline, including information from third party sources.
- Ways in Which Xanitos Collects Personal Information in General. There are three ways in which Personal Information may be collected by Xanitos:
- Ways in Which Xanitos Collects Personal Information on this Website. On this Website, we may specifically collect and process the following types of Personal Information:
- Categories of Personal Information Xanitos May Collect. We may collect and use the following Personal Information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with you, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you:
|Categories of Personal Information We Collect
|Sources of Personal Information
|“Identifying Information”, such as your name, contact information, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
|We may collect Identifying Information from you when you visit and use our websites and other technology, order our products or services, communicate with us by mail, phone or email, and/or fill out requests for information through our advertisements, surveys or promotions. We also may receive Identifying Information from third parties that are authorized to provide us with such information.
|“Device Information”, related to your interactions with us, such as device information, geo-location, browser type and operating system, browser history, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique number that identifies your internet access), cookie information, pages viewed and accessed (including those viewed before and after interacting with our websites), how long you accessed our websites and other technology in any given session, and the date and time of access.
|We may collect Device Information automatically when you visit our websites or other technology, or otherwise interact with us. See below for more information on cookies and other technologies used by Xanitos.
|“Commercial information” such records regarding requests for proposals or information regarding Xanitos’ services.
|When you submit a request for a proposal or request for information, for instance, may collect such as records of services subsequently purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
|“Demographic Information”, such as age, gender, geography, etc.
|We may collect Demographic Information that you choose to provide to us when you create profiles, participate in surveys, and/or otherwise interact with us. We also may receive Demographic Information from third parties that are authorized to provide us with such information.
|“Survey, Marketing and Promotional Information”, such as contact information—including name, email address, mailing address—and other information you provide in response to surveys, marketing and promotional surveys and campaigns.
|Provided by you, at your choice, via electronic or print surveys, questionnaires, or other means.
|“Payment and Order Information”, such as shipping and billing addresses, and credit and debit card number.
|We may collect Payment and Order Information when you make a purchase from us through our payment systems or or other technology, or at the physical locations where we operate.
|“Professional, Education or Employment-related Information”
|We collect and process Personal Information obtained directly from our employees for the purposes of human resource management including hiring, deployment, compensation, benefits, leave management, performance management, discipline and termination, as well as emergency contact.
- How and Why We Use Your Personal Information. We use your Personal Information specifically for the following purposes:
We process your Personal Information as part of the performance and management of our contractual relationship with you, in our legitimate business interest to improve the quality and operational excellence of the services we offer to you, or in compliance with certain regulatory obligations or other legal obligations. Your Personal Information may also be processed based on your prior consent in the event that under certain circumstances, your consent would be requested.
In the event that all or part of Xanitos (such as a line of business) is bought by, sold to or otherwise transferred or distributed to one or more third parties, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
- Personal Information and Your Use of our Website. We collect some information automatically when you visit the Website to personalize and enhance your experience. We collect this information using different methods such as the following:
- Promotional Communications. We may use your Personal Information to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone or post) about our Services including offers, promotions or new services and technologies offered by Xanitos.
We have a legitimate interest in processing your Personal Information for promotional purposes. This means we do not usually need your consent to send you promotional communications. However, where consent is needed, we will ask for this consent separately and clearly.
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further services in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business. If you would like to opt-out of any of our promotional offerings or marketing campaigns, please email us at Privacy@xanitos.com. After verifying your identity, we will take appropriate measures to remove you from our marketing lists in compliance with applicable law.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information are of great importance to us. This is why we restrict access to your Personal Information only to members of our staff who need to have this information in order to process your orders or to provide the requested service.
We will not disclose your Personal Information to any unauthorized third parties. We may, however, share your Personal Information to personnel within Xanitos or its affiliates and with authorized service providers (for example: technical service providers hosting, maintenance, consultants, insurers, bankers, brokers etc.) whom we may call upon for the purpose of providing our services. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose your data, except to the extent necessary to deliver the services on our behalf or to comply with legal obligations.
We only allow our service providers and partners to handle your Personal Information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your Personal Information. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to ensure they can only use your Personal Information to provide services to us and to you. We may also share Personal Information with external auditors, e.g. in relation to accreditation and the audit of our accounts. All recipients of the Personal Information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you products and services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Personal Information and Minors. Xanitos does not target its websites or any of its services to children and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under sixteen (16) years of age. If Xanitos learns that a child under the age of sixteen (16) has submitted Personal Information on Xanitos’ websites without parental consent, Xanitos will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any Personal Information we have collected from children under sixteen (16), please contact us using at Privacy@xanitos.com.
Minors under eighteen (18) years of age may email us at Privacy@xanitos.com to have the Personal Information they have provided to us deleted, subject to applicable law. Please note that, while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your Personal Information does not ensure complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
Any Personal Information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with you request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
17 Campus Boulevard, Suite 150,
Newtown Square PA, 19073
*If you are a resident of California please read Xanitos’ California Consumer Privacy Act Rights